<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/18947253?origin\x3dhttp://-angel-white-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Ava and I am 17. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, April 06, 2006

phew.
back from camp.

AHHHH..



shall elaborate when i got time.


cannot believe it..

*the below part is optional for reading*

I GOT 41 FOR CHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no.. just very happie..
last time i only got 30..

ok.. im not showing off.. just relli happy but no one to tell..

since no one ever comes here...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

hope can get the same marks for mid year.!!!!

mr SOH SO CUTE!

SO SO SO SO KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!